A comprehensive Mooring Equipment range consisting of high quality products suitable for a wide variety of applications
Lifting & Marine Services Ltd offers a high quality range of forged lifting hooks and shackles available for immediate supply
Our Lifting & Rigging Blocks range is designed and tested to meet the most stringent safety and operating standards
LMS are expert suppliers of deck machinery including winches, windlass and capstans which can be electrically or hydraulically powered
Our deck crane products are designed specifically to operate in corrosive and harsh marine environments during lifting operations
A comprehensive range of ship access equipment including high specification doors and hatches. All our products are produced to your specification
LMS supply a wide range of mooring chains and accessories to the Marine Industry including anchor chains & cables
Our Explosion Proof Equipment Range is designed and engineered to work in the most harshest operational environments
Manufacturer & Supplier of High Quality Marine Equipment
Lifting & Marine Services Ltd is a leader in the design, manufacture and supply of high quality lifting, mooring and access equipment for use in all associated industries and environments.
With a truly international presence which has been built up over the last 15 years, our high quality product range is vast and all equipment can be supplied with the relevant certification including LRS, ABS and DNV. LMS serves a variety of specialist markets which include the offshore oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
We also take quality very seriously which is why our company is an ISO 9001:2000 accredited business.
Areas of Supply:
- Forgings including shackles, hooks and swivels in all grades of material
- Deck mooring equipment
- Chain, wire rope and accessories
- Mooring chain, anchors, grapnels and all accessories
- Lifting gear and lifting blocks
- Spark-proof equipment including hoists, trolleys and complete crane systems
- Doors, hatches, scuttles and all access equipment
- Load restraint equipment for containers, lorries etc
- Forward and Aft Emergency Towing Systems to OCIMF/SOLAS regulations for 100te and 200te
- Quick Release Mooring/Towing Hooks
- Winches (Windlass and Towing) and Capstans