A range of high quality Telescopic Cranes which are suitable for cargo handling and heavy lifting and can be found on board ship decks and drilling platforms”
Our Telescopic Crane Range is designed specifically to operate in the harshest of marine conditions.
Telescopic Box Boom Pedestal Cranes
Our telescopic box boom pedestal cranes are a reliable general cargo handling, service and offshore crane, and can be use on board various ship types and offshore units. The TL Series telescopic boom cranes offer a compact when ‘in stowed position’ solution.
Tailor made to your specification in different boom lengths and lifting capacities from 5mt to 200mt, our cranes operate in a variety sea state working conditions.
Knuckle Telescopic Box Boom Pedestal Cranes
A reliable crane for general cargo handling, service and offshore use, and used on board in various ship types and offshore platforms.
Our KL Series cranes offer a compact design when ‘in stowed’ position. Tailor made to your exact specifications we can supply to different boom lengths and lifting with capacities from 10mt to 150mt. Our cranes are adaptable to most sea state working conditions.
Stiff Box Boom Pedestal Cranes
Our stiff box boom pedestal cranes are a reliable general cargo handling crane, designed specifically for heavy lifting operations.
Suitable for the majority of on board ship types and offshore platforms, our SL/CH Series crane operator cabin is located below the main boom which guarantees the maximum unrestricted view during cargo lifting operations. We supply these cranes to your particular specification in different boom lengths and lifting capacities from 10mt to 200mt, and for different working conditions.
Please refer below to our standard and optional equipment features:
- 360° continuous rotation
- -20°C to +40°C working temperature
- Certified S355 & S690 steel structure (high strength low alloy steel)
- Pedestal ready for mounting or welding to vessel main structure
- Stainless steel pipes and nuts
- Stainless steel grease nipples
- All cylinders in Nikrom 350
- Precise step less speed control
- Simultaneous operation of 2 or more functions
- Emergency hydraulic stop device
- Emergency hand operated pump
- Dead man type lever controls
- Load limiting system
- Load Holding Valves
- Slew Fail Safe Brakes & Load Holding Valve
- Integrated left or right hand side operator platform
- Melcal Marine Treatment, with paint certificate
- Full set of documentation (including material certificates and operation
- Low temperature packages up to -50 °C
- Hydraulic power units
- Certification for lifting of personnel
- Radio or cable remote control
- Constant tension winches
- Operator cabins with AC and heating
- ATEX packages & certification
- Man riding winches
- Centralized greasing system