Our explosion proof Hose Handling Cranes are reliable service cranes for use in hazardous working marine environments”
Our Hose Handling Cranes are explosion proof and operatate in hazardous working environments.
Our explosion proof hose handling cranes, are a reliable hose handling and service crane in the hazardous cargo manifold area on tankers, bunker, carriers and on offshore production units.
The SL/HH Series cranes are self contained units, having a built in explosion proof electro hydraulic power pack. All explosion proof components are fully ATEX certified. The cranes (like all LMS cranes) are manufactured to your requested specifications, in different boom lengths and lifting capacities from 10mt to 150mt.
All SL/HH Series cranes can be equipped with different accessories, according to OCIMF and class certified by all leading classification societies.
Please refer below to our standard and optional equipment features:
- 360° continuous rotation
- -20°C to +40°C working temperature
- Certified S355 & S690 steel structure (high strength low alloy steel)
- Pedestal ready for mounting or welding to vessel main structure
- Stainless steel pipes and nuts
- Stainless steel grease nipples
- All cylinders in Nikrom 350
- Precise step less speed control
- Simultaneous operation of 2 or more functions
- Emergency hydraulic stop device
- Emergency hand operated pump
- Dead man type lever controls
- Load limiting system
- Load Holding Valves
- Slew Fail Safe Brakes & Load Holding Valve
- Integrated left or right hand side operator platform
- Melcal Marine Treatment, with paint certificate
- Full set of documentation (including material certificates and operation manuals)
- Low temperature packages up to -50 °C
- Hydraulic power units
- Certification for lifting of personnel
- Radio or cable remote control
- Constant tension winches
- Operator cabins with AC and heating
- ATEX packages & certification
- Man riding winches
- Centralized greasing system