“Offering a wide range of vertical and horizontal roller configurations, our Multi-Angle Fairleads are adaptable for most situations”
LMS supplies Multi-Angle Fairleads to the global marine industry and our fairleads have a worldwide reputation for the highest quality.
Our multi-angle fairlead range benefits from 5, 6 and even 7 roller designs. Our units come complete with hardened rollers to promote a longer working like and come complete with alloy shafts as standard.
The fairleads are designed for a breaking strength of wire with 45 ° wrap on the roller. Supplied complete with bronze bearings which are grease lubricated, our multi-angle fairleads offer vessel owners with a high quality cost effective solution.
All our marine fairleads are supplied with certification and can be to your particular requirement
(ABS, BV, DNLV, LR, CCS)
- Designed for breaking strength of wire with 45° wrap on roller
- Grease lubricated bronze bearings
- Hardened rollers for longer life
- Weld down base
- Alloy steel shafts
- Five, six and seven roller designs
- OCIMF designs
- Stainless steel shafts
- Special rollers for high performance synthetic ropes
- Paint to your specifications
- Third party certification