“With a number of configurations combining horizontal and vertical rollers, our Pedestal Fairleads are fabricated from high quality cast steel for extra durability”
Complete with a primer paint finish our Pedestal Fairleads (also know as Warping Rollers) are immediately ready for any vessel installation.
Cast from the finest quality steel for added durability, our pedestal fairlead range utilises a combination of horizontal and vertical rollers to give you a comprehensive solution for your needs.
Designed for a breaking strength of wire 180° wrap on the roller, these fairleads come with lubricated bronze bearings and the roller is heat treated for a longer working life. Our units are also supplied with a weld down base (a circular base can be supplied as an optional extra). We can also supply pedestal fairlead rollers which are suitable for use with synthetic ropes.
All our marine fairleads are supplied with certification and can be to your particular requirement (ABS, BV, DNLV, LR, CCS)
- Designed for breaking strength of wire with 180° wrap on roller
- Grease lubricated bronze bearings
- Heat treated roller for longer life
- Weld down base
- Heavy duty cast steel construction
- Custom mounting bases
- Special rollers for high performance synthetic ropes
- Paint to your specification
- Third party certification