“NS5284 deck bollards are ideal for towing and secure mooring applications and be supplied with a nominal diameter ranging from 100mm to 800mm”
LMS are fabricators and suppliers of high quality NS2584 Deck Bollards for secured mooring and towing purposes.
We offer our range in primed and painted or galvanised finish. Although we have a definitive range we can custom produce these units to your exact specification if required. Our bollards are suitable for use with wire ropes or traditional ropes.
For mooring applications
– The bollard is suitable for wire or rope with breaking load (BL) when cross belayed on the bollard.
For Towing Applications
– When belayed on one bitt only approximately 2 x the breaking load is valid
Please download our technical sheet below for a complete specification. Our bollards can also be supplied with a warping roller if required – please see our section on warping rollers for more information. Material certification can be supplied on request.
- Cast from high quality steel
- Nominal diameter from 100mm to 800mm
- For secured mooring or towing purposes
- Can be fitted with a warping roller if required
- Can be deck or quayside mounted
- Primed finish or can be galvanised and painted on request