Our Knuckle Jib Box Boom Pedestal Cranes are supplied with a variety of equipment options and are supplied to your exact specification”
A knuckle jib crane which is fixed permanently to the deck of a support vessel Lifting & Marine Services Limited offers a wide range of Knuckle Jib Cranes which can be used in general cargo handling and pipe handling.
Knuckle Jib Box Boom Pedestal Cranes
Our Knuckle Jib Box Boom Pedestal Cranes are a reliable and effective crane for general cargo handling, service and offshore use. Suitable for on board deck fitting on ship and offshore production units, our cranes are tailor made specifications.
The cranes are supplied with a variety of boom lengths and lifting capacities, from 10mt to 200mt. Our knuckle jib box boom pedestal cranes operate in most sea state conditions.
All JL/SL Series cranes can be equipped with different accessories and class certified by all leading classification societies.
Knuckle Jib Cargo Rail Box Boom Pedestal Cranes
A a reliable and precise crane for general cargo handling, service and offshore use onboard offshore units including oil rigs and production platfroms.
These cranes can be opearated totally by remote controlled and are engineered to your specific requirements with dfferent boom lengths and lifting capacities available, from 10mt to 200mt. All JL/CR Series cranes can be equipped with different accessories and class certified by all leading classification societies.
Knuckle Jib Cranes for Pipe Handling Operations
Specifcally designed for pipe handling operations on offshore and pipe drilling rigs and barges from 25mt to 200mt. Our cranes are fully explosion proof and are equipped with a hydraulic operated pipe-gripper unit complete with auto parallel function, pendulum dampening and failsafe gripper function.
The crane is operated from the operator’s cabin and remote control. All JL/PH Series cranes can be equipped with different accessories and class certified by all leading classification societies.
Please refer below to our standard and optional equipment features:
- 360° continuous rotation
- -20°C to +40°C working temperature
- Certified S355 & S690 steel structure (high strength low alloy steel)
- Pedestal ready for mounting or welding to vessel main structure
- Stainless steel pipes and nuts
- Stainless steel grease nipples
- All cylinders in Nikrom 350
- Precise step less speed control
- Simultaneous operation of 2 or more functions
- Emergency hydraulic stop device
- Emergency hand operated pump
- Dead man type lever controls
- Load limiting system
- Load Holding Valves
- Slew Fail Safe Brakes & Load Holding Valve
- Integrated left or right hand side operator platform
- Melcal Marine Treatment, with paint certificate
- Full set of documentation (including material certificates and operation manuals)
- Low temperature packages up to -50 °C
- Hydraulic power units
- Certification for lifting of personnel
- Radio or cable remote control
- Constant tension winches
- Operator cabins with AC and heating
- ATEX packages & certification
- Man riding winches
- Centralized greasing system